Puppy & Kitten Care at Willow Glen Pet Hospital
If you want your furry friend to live a happy, healthy life and bring you years of joy, take time to get them started on the right path with proper puppy care and kitten care. Our San Jose veterinarian is so committed to ensuring that you have access to affordable pet essentials for wellness that Willow Glen Pet Hospital is pleased to offer comprehensive care plans for kittens and puppies.
About our Pet Care Packages
Our exclusive packaged services include a full physical examination, vaccination, testing for key conditions, deworming, spaying and neutering and microchipping. Compassionate team members will keep you apprised of any results and assist you in staying on the right schedule to ensure the best kitten care and puppy care possible. Simply let us know that you need ‘the full treatment’ and we will get you set up on an appropriate program for your pet’s age and specific needs.
About Our Comprehensive Puppy Care Plans
Bringing your new canine companion in to see our veterinarian in San Jose allows us to offer them a comprehensive plan for wellness. This plan offers all the services, core vaccines, and preventive procedures your pup needs. We can also customize a package appropriate for your pet’s age. Our standard Puppy Care Plan for pups 4 months or younger takes place over the duration of 4 visits that ideally are scheduled at over the first few critical months of their life.
- Visit #1: Pups receive a complete physical examination, fecal exam, and the first-round deworming, distemper vaccine and parvo vaccinations.
- Visit #2: Puppies are examined and receive the second rounds of deworming, distemper, and parvo vaccinations.
- Visit #3: Pups get an exam along with their rabies and intranasal Bordetella vaccines. Round 3 of parvo and distemper vaccinations are administered.
- Visit #4: A fresh physical examination takes place along with a 4DX test. Pups get their final boosters for distemper and parvo along with spaying or neutering and microchipping.
Kitten Care Plans at Willow Glen Pet Hospital
Similar to puppies the Kitten Care Plan is a four-visit package that covers all their needs from exams, vaccines, spaying and neutering, testing and more. Kittens traditionally receive a 3-way vaccination known as the FRCP that includes protection against feline calicivirus, feline panleukopenia and herpes virus, all of which are core vaccines for cats. Our plan for kitties 4-month-old and younger includes:
- Visit #1: Complete examination is provided by the first FRCP vaccine, deworming and fecal exam.
- Visit #2: Kittens have their second FRCP booster and deworming along with an exam.
- Visit # 3: Post-exam, kittens get their rabies vaccine along with round 3 FRCP booster.
- Visit # 4: After examination, cats undergo an FIV/FeLV/Heartworm test, receive the last FRCP booster, get a pet microchip and are spayed or neutered.
Contact Willow Glen Pet Hospital for Puppy and Kitten Care
Our San Jose veterinarian at Willow Glen Pet Hospital is eager to meet your new friend with Puppy Care Plans and Kitten Care Plans that make life easier. Call us at 669-342-7472 to learn more.